Those were the days when grooming for man was equivalent to shower, shaving, and a haircut. Whereas now, it is a whole new world for male grooming where the type of products for the man in the market is at equivalence with grooming products for females. The rise in male grooming is all because of demand on various factors such as celebrity culture, self-awareness, or appearance consciousness. We have come up with a few of the best men hair care tip and skin care tip for men that would help you throughout summer.
Men hair care tip, skin care tip for men:
The products cannot be split according to skin types and hair texture. Seasons play a huge factor in choosing the products you apply to your body and skin. Which is why it is crucial to fathom and answer these three questions:
- What’s your skin type during the summer?
• What’s the texture of your hair during summer? And,
• What’s your lifestyle like?
The first rule to men hair care tip and skin care tip for men is to know the answers to these questions. They would assist in understanding as to what products you should go for. You should also take notes of the ingredients on the products; they are as crucial as choosing the products that suit your skin. Same goes with hair products, and it is essential to read out all the ingredients listed in the bottle; remember this foremost men hair care tip.
Skin and hair care for men 2019
- The first skin care tip for men would be washing your body with a body wash comprising lime ginger. These two controls the PH level of the skin, which is vital in summer. Lemon works as a natural toner, balances and rejuvenates the skin, while ginger acts as an antioxidant and has toning properties which promote radiant skin.
- Another skin care tip for men is- incorporate charcoal to your routine. Activated charcoal is a fantastic de-tanning product as it pulls out all the dirt and other toxins from your skin; leaving behind a fresh, glowy looking skin. Wash your face with charcoal face wash daily, and introduce charcoal scrub into your daily routine. Use the scrub 2-3x a week. If not, all the dead skin cells your body leave could mix with your natural oils to clog up your pores. And this would make your skin look so much dull.
Men’s hair care routine
- Those who were wondering how to improve hair texture for men this tip is for you. Pollution, dry air, and the harsh sun during summers create a disastrous effect on your hair. It pulls the moisture of your scalp, and it results in dull and lifeless hair. Try coffee. Coffee makes your hair follicles stronger, controls the oil, and energise the scalp. This is the best men hair tip for you, try it to find if it works for you.
Don’t shampoo your hair every day. It would take away the natural oil and make your scalp dry. And it is a must you use a conditioner.
Go for a hairstyle that suits your face.
- This men hair tip is related to beard lads. Those who have their face covered in beard and loves them to the core, you may have gotten an idea on what we’re going to give our next tip. This tip is for the bearded gentleman who loves their beard to the core.
This summer add products that have Moroccan Argan, aka liquid gold. It’d make your beard softer, frizz-free, and shinier. It has antioxidants and moisturising agents- critical ingredients in beard and hair products. Geranium is filled with antioxidants and controls beard frizz naturally.
- Being under the sun for an extended period, pollution, and stressful lifestyle- all could lead to uneven, dull skin. In order to fight the tanning and dullness, you’d need a good sunscreen and moisturiser. Moisturiser supplemented with cocoa butter, and Multani mitti is perfect for restoring the moisture and balance the skin tone completely.
- The next skin care tip for men is putting high SPF sunscreen before going out in the sun. Always remember to use sunscreen that has a higher SPF (50) and ingredients such as sea buck thorn oil, well-known for its healing properties, allantoin, and wheat germ oil to protect your skin from getting tanned. Ensure you have applied sunscreen 30 min prior to heading out in the sun. Do reapply sunscreen in every 2 hours as sunscreens don’t last much longer.
- This is an important tip to remember for men. Remember to keep your private parts clean. If you usually sweat a lot or your profession demands you to be under the harsh sun, then go for an anti-sweat lotion. It is a good pick and crucial for you in summer. Pick a product that has natural ingredients, moringa and vitamin E are good for your private parts. Moringa protects the skin from damaging, and its detoxifying and hydrating components gives a boost to the skin. Vitamin E soften the dry skin and acts as a moisturiser. It helps in regaining its lost moisture, use the anti-sweat lotion to sweat prone areas.
- During summer, make sure you go for perfumes that has citrus notes in it. It would keep the body odors at bay and keep you fresh the whole day.
Keep these skin care and men hair care tip in mind and stay hydrated and fresh all summer.